Friday, April 11, 2014

Wendy

When I wrote about friends I forgot about Wendy.  That wasn't fair to Wendy or me.  Wendy saved my life once, not literally, but in every way other than pulling me out of the drowning waters.  I was new in business.  So new, that I was casual.  Wendy was precise. 

Wendy and I shared stuff...stuff that only the tough share with the tough.  Wendy helped me be a business person and I helped her look at life differently.  We were good for one another. 

We don't see one another every day like we once did, but we are still there for one another.  Wendy cleaned my room and folded my clothes when I was knotted with grief.  She brought big pots of comfort food when we ached with unknowingness.  Wendy seems to know what to do.  I am the luckiest person in the world.  No one could have such faithful and remarkable friends as I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment